Doing Horse Riding Vinales can help you to get in touch with the Cuban´s traditions and customs. You can interact with the local culture and the local society and learn more about their idiosyncrasy and their social and moral values, you can see the coffee fields, some special caves, and you will be able to take the most beautiful pictures of Cuban´s land.
Special offer for september and october
10 cuc per person by including a salsa lessons (1 hour), a cigar, a drink of rum.
Also, you will have an amazing story to tell to your friends and family when you get back from your trip to the Caribbean Island.
By horse you will be able to visit the tobacco fields, where you can learn the process of making tobacco. Remember that everything that involves tobacco is a tradition in Cuba. So, this is something you do not want to miss.
Live the sensation of taking a horseback ride in the Viñales National Park between tobacco and coffee plantations, and above all let yourself be surprised by the spectacular landscapes that the Valle de Vinales offers you.
We offer magnificent horseback riding vinales through the Vinales Valley, with us you can walk both classic routes and less tourist routes at any time of the year.
Live an authentic experience and feel very special!
- We offer excursions all the year.
- There are daily departures at different times of the day. (9:00 am, 10:00 am and 1:00 pm)
- The schedules are flexible and can be modified according to weather conditions and the need of the client.
How much horse ridign vinales cost?
If you book your horse riding tour with us, you will get a special price that 25 CUC per person.
|Tour Valle del Palmarito||4 hours||
20 cuc per person
|Tour Valle del Silencio||4 hours||
20 cuc per person
|Custom Tour||10 maximum hours||According to request|
- All horseback riding Vinales excursions have a duration between 4 and 5 hours
- Intermittent stops are made to rest and take photos if desired
- A free bottle of water is included in all excursions
- It is not necessary to have experience to ride a horse. The horses are calm and
suitable for all ages
- Children must be over 8 years of age and have a minimum height of 110 cm so that they can reach the frame of the saddle
- Only one person per horse is allowed
- It is forbidden to ride small children with adults on the same horse.
Why book with us?
- I can help plan your trip
- Instantan booking on all tours
- Small Groups & Personal Service
- I have five years of experience
- Our customer support team is ready to assist
- We offer smaller group tours for better experience
- All our horses are certified by the Institute of Veterinary Medicine
How to book horseback riding Vinales?
- Booking an excursion is very easy. Click on the Contact menu and fill in the form data.
- Once you book, I will send you the confirmation with the contact details and the departure point of the horseback riding tour.
- Payment will be made directly to the guide once the tour ends.
If you want to do other excursions in the Vinales Valley visit: Vinales Tour